The 2nd International Tropical Renewable Energies Conference (ITREC)
Date and Venue
2-4 October 2017, Hotel Discovery Hotel, Ancol, Jakarta, Indonesia
to promote an opportunity and challenge tropical renewable energy integrated with environmentally safe and economically sustainable, to create theoretical base of the development, utilization, implementation for further application of tropical renewable energy sources. This is also to promote research in the field of development of tropical renewable energy and to facilitate exchange of new ideas in these fields and to create a dialogue between scientists, professor, industrial and also practitioners.
- Prof. Widodo Wahyu Purwanto (UI)
- Dr.-Ing. Eko Adhi Setiawan
- Yves Andres (EMN, Perancis)
- Manuel Sanchez (Uni Eropa)
Aim and Scope
The conference invites contributions on the following topics:
- Symposia 1 (Renewable Energy, Storage, Conversion Devices and Regulation)
- Symposia 2 (Advances chemistry process, Biomass and Environment)
- Symposia 3 (Multifunctional and Composite materials for renewable energy process)
Abstract submission deadline: 5 May 2017
Notification of abstract acceptance: 2 June 2017
Full paper submission deadline: 7 July 2017
Notification of full paper acceptance: 25 August 2017
Registration/Payment: 10 June 2017
International Advisory Board
- Sulaiman Shaari, Ph.D.
- Worajit Setthapun, Ph.D.
- Sary Awad, Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. Kenneth Baldwin
- Prof. Yanjun Dai
- Dr. Nam Nguyen-Quang
- Prof. Dr. Heri Hermansyah
- Dr.-Ing. Eko Adhi Setiawan
- Prof. Dr. Akhmad Herman Yuwono
- Dr.-Ing. Nasruddin
- Prof. Dr. Adi Surjosatyo
- Prof. Anne Zulfia, Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Nandy Putra
- M. Ali Berawi, Ph.D.
- Eny Kusrini, Ph.D. Dr. Cindy Rianti Priadi
- Dr. Cindy Rianti Priadi
- Herra Astasusmini, S.E.
- Filbert Yuwono, Ph.D. & Dita
- Trisnawan, M.Arch., STD
- Rohmatun Inayah, S.T.
Call for Papers
Authors are requested to submit abstract to the Organizing Committee by 2017. The abstract is maximum 200 words and should consist of the following: aim of sstudy, method used, result, and implication. The papers should be written in English and must be between 4 to 6 pages.
Abstract and Manuscript Submission
To submit an abstract, Author must register first (left menu “Register”). Then you can submit your abstract by logging in to this site (left menu “Login”). Manuscript can be submitted only after authors submit their abstracts. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration.
Registration Fee and Payment
|Indonesian Presenter (Student)|
|Indonesian Participant (Student)|
|International Presenter and Participant|
|International Presenter and Participant (Student)|
Please do Bank transfer for the registration fee to:
- Bank Name:
- Swift/ BIC:
- Account Number:
- Account Holder:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: https://scholar.ui.ac.id/itrec