Tingkat Kesesuaian Pemeriksaan Histopatologi Biopsi Perkolonoskopi Dibandingkan Pemeriksaan Histopatologi Pada Saat Pembedahan Pada Pasien Dengan Tumor Kolon Di Pusat Endoskopi Dan Saluran Cerna RSCM Tahun 2006-2015

Research output: Contribution to journalArticlepeer-review

Abstract

Introduction. Level of agreement comparison between biopsy per colonoscopy examination is used to measure of the quality of a colonoscopy examination and needed to be identified. This study aims to identify level of agreement comparison between histopathologic examination of biopsy per colonoscopy and histopathologic examination per surgical. Methods. A cross sectional study using medical records from patients with colon tumor who had undergone histopathologic examination with biopsy per colonoscopy and then confirmed by surgical procedure in PESC RSPUN dr. Cipto Mangunkusumo between 1st January, 2006 31st December, 2015. Level of agreement calculated using comparative agreement category test in order to obtain the value of kappa. Results. There are 48 subjects in this study. Level of real agreement was 79%, level of agreement by chance was 77%, level of agreement not by chance was 23%, kappa value was 0,134. Conclusion. The level of agreement comparison between histopathologic examination of biopsy per colonoscopy compared with histopathologic examination per surgical at PESC RSCM between 2006-2015 period was not good.
Original languageIndonesian
Pages (from-to)146-150
JournalJurnal Penyakit Dalam Indonesia
Volume4
Issue number3
DOIs
Publication statusPublished - 1 Sep 2017

Keywords

  • biopsies per colonoscopy, kappa, level of agreement

Cite this