PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN SENIOR, TATA KELOLA DAN TANGGUNG JAWAB SOSIAL TERHADAP KINERJA KEPALA RUANG RAWAT INAP RUMAH SAKIT KARYA BHAKTI KOTA BOGOR TAHUN 2008

Adila Kasni Astiena, Hafizurrachman, Mieke Savitri

Research output: Contribution to journalArticle

Abstract

This study has an objective to know the influence of senior leadership, governance, social responsibility to performance of roomcare head nurses in Karya Bhakti hospital Kota Bogor (RSKB) 2008. Theoretically, this concept is taken from Malcolm Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence (MBCfPE), in Health Care (Hertz, 2008). The choosen criteria MBCfPE is Leadership. Leadership criteria consist of senior leadership, governance and social responsibility variables. The study design is a survey design with quantitative approaches. The method being used in this study is path-analysis-method. The data are primer taken by the questionaires. Respondance are taken among nurses at Dahlia Anyelir roomcare RSKB Bogor 2008. The result shows that senior leadership, governance and social responsibility influenced performance of roomcare head nurses is 57.59% while the rest 42.41% is influenced by other factors which is not included in this study. The biggest variable which influenced work performance roomcare head nurses is senior leadership (30.44%), followed by governance (22.96%) and social responsibility (4.18%). Social responsibility variable is not significant to work performance roomcare head nurses, but it being defended because of substantive importance to influence work performance of roomcare headnurse. According to the result of this study, it is recommended to give more attention to improve senior leadership, governance and social responsibility to improve work performance of roomcare head nurses, such as: (1) To maintance ability, skill and behaviour of roomcare headnurses (2) To create regulation to support improvement senior leadership capacity, governance and social responsibility with opportunity to improve knowledge (3) To give suggestion for election roomcare head nurses must have leadership capacity (ability, skill and behaviour), governance and social responsibility from the candidate.
Original languageIndonesian
Pages (from-to)147-159
JournalMajalah Kedokteran Andalas
Volume34
Issue number2
DOIs
Publication statusPublished - 2010

Cite this